<$BlogRSDUrl$>

gustus elementa per omnia quaerunt

Monday, October 03, 2005

Vacation

Cambinata Yabbies DinnerSorry, haven't posted for near on a week but I've been batching learning how to peel an artichoke taking team portraits for the Wembley footy club interviewing Curtis from Surfing the Menu for Spice Magazine faffing around with MySQL and movable type Perl stuff with the wrong manual catching up with a friend who went overseas with a partner and came back without one being the first person in 6 months to order a pepper vodka and tonic dancing badly making boozey black olive and sheep's cheese scrambled eggs with a garnish of rolled and sliced flat mountain bread practicing In My Head driving 350km to a fancy dinner in a shearing shed at a yabby farm blagging half a dozen bottles of wine meeting trout farmer and biodynamic wheat farmer judging a best comment post for Santos and all with Barracuda in my head. Might pop some more piccies here later.

Cambinata Extravaganza Menu

12 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

*breath out*

Nice to have you back. Look forward to hearing about what you did with the peeled artichokes.

10/03/2005 07:18:00 pm

 
Blogger The Daily Magnet said...

Now MTC, when I nagged you about Eomeote, I didn't think it would have this effect - you could have gotten out of at least a dozen Eomeote's with this, I must have really thrown you off-kilter.

10/03/2005 10:20:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Saffy

Showed them to chef and they ended up being used -breaded and fried- and not pureed. I now get my artichoke peeler badge to sew on.

Liz
It's been madness since then. I think I need a 9-5 job where I come home to my pipe and slippers or something.

10/03/2005 11:26:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Brandon

You actually wrote a post like this next Tuesday but I changed the date back a week for this one.

10/04/2005 12:44:00 am

 
Blogger akatsukira said...

first a lean cuisine, and now pepper vodka? you're foolhardy indeed!

(let's see how many times you can be reminded of that momentary lapse...)

10/04/2005 02:37:00 am

 
Blogger Anthony said...

A moment of folly, pepper vodka and tonic is just the best though.

10/04/2005 06:56:00 am

 
Blogger deborah said...

congrats! i always end up saying "shitshitshits" when I peel artichokes. also the same with ginger.

10/04/2005 12:23:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

I know I know. I had to do a dozen of them, I was worried I'd just have a pile of leaves. Luckily I didn't choke (fnar!)

10/04/2005 01:35:00 pm

 
Blogger Reid said...

Hi Anthony,

Vacation again? Sheesh!

10/06/2005 06:42:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Hey Reid

This is why you want to be a teacher.

10/07/2005 08:07:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curtis from surfing the menu? Cool. Where do I buy that magazine, anyway?

10/16/2005 07:09:00 am

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Curtis Stone is a very nice man. All good newsagenst from the end of November although stay tuned for a very special subscription offer.

10/16/2005 12:03:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home