<$BlogRSDUrl$>

gustus elementa per omnia quaerunt

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Musical Interlude




Suckers to tha side
I know you hate my Honda Jazz


Santos is still doing outstanding stuff while over in LA at meet me at the corner of third and fairfax.. I was going to tell you to listen in on her hosting of the the molotov cocktail hour on KXLU 88.9 FM but I messed up the dateline and instead of being tomorrow, it's today but before today, which is Tuesday but Wednesday over here. Baka desu!

Instead I can present for your food/music pleasure the unlikely Garlic Bread and 1.25litres(8.7 gallons) of Coke pairing over Pizza Delivery and Nicholas Cave at Tim Dunlop's the road to surfdom. Jeanne does hot chocolate, it's actual hot chocolate but don't tell me you weren't thinking "Everyone's a Winner". And speaking of winners, "best comment evah" - a million monkeys eh? Apologies for the other 999,999 duff comments people.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Hey, don't knock it. I believe in miracles....!

11/17/2004 11:37:00 pm

 
Blogger Avatar said...

"Gastroentewrite-is"? Ha! Excellent.

11/18/2004 08:49:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that's a fuckin' big car.


Mark
[papertrap.net]

11/18/2004 01:38:00 pm

 
Blogger santos. said...

mistah you haven't even heard the show yet--don't go building it up, when you might have to sit there in stunned silence later. we've had complaints. thanks for the confidence and the endorsement though.

11/18/2004 05:59:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Jeanne
: ) The balls in your court.
Avatar
Hey I was hoping somebody'd eventually spot that. BTW nice bum over at yours.
Mark
Yes it is. For a special person.
Santos
It'd be out of form if it wan't tops. The genres alone. And name me one good thing that didn't get complaints?

11/18/2004 09:41:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home