<$BlogRSDUrl$>

gustus elementa per omnia quaerunt

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Woah yeah mid dinner prep rush good wishes

I'll have to be quick I'm in the middle of preparing a 6 dish Sino-Indonesian Pre Chrimbo table top BBQ with a special appearance from the kindly gifted from the Sedgwick family infusion ball for some out of town long time no see guests from Shidoney and Engerland up to my elbows in san choi bow and satay sticks and on top of this put in a full days honest labour from 6:30 this morning anyway happy seasons greetings whatever you're doing well rounded christmas viewing is
here, here, and of course here oh yeah go vote for me for a post I did at the Food Blog Awards- Best Post and we can all go out and drink Mumms after I need enough people to balance out anybody else who has hinted for a vote plus the loss of those who are now not going to vote for me out of principal because of my vote whooring anyway take a look and vote for who you like best to the others but keep in mind two of my fellow nominees were involved in smuggling funds to the Contra in the mid eighties and another uses margarine, as I said up to you it's a good thing because there's good stuff to see, outta here and catch ya later mashed potato and remember, if you're drinking, good on ya!

4 Comments:

Blogger Reid said...

Hi Anthony,

Happy holidays to you too! I already cast my vote and just between us, I did vote for you. That was one hell of a post. Probably one of the best that I've read in the last 6 months. Good luck to you!

12/23/2004 07:48:00 pm

 
Blogger santos. said...

*sigh*. first a pimp, now a hoor.

12/23/2004 08:27:00 pm

 
Blogger Lord Sedgwick said...

The vice-regal balls are legendary, though Lady Livia's delicious and ample dumplings give them a good run for their money.

Speaking of runs for money, mein host at Akita got one last week or so ago, when one of his stable saluted at a metropolitan meeting. The steed escaped a one way visit to the knackery - where equine infusion balls can be purchased at the cellar door.

My vote is in the bag or, thematically more appropriately, in the sac.

Have a seasonally adjusted good 'un, T'n'T.

12/24/2004 04:11:00 am

 
Blogger Anthony said...

reid - hope to see up there you on the podium. There are prizes too it seems.

santos - I know, I know 'tis pity.

GG - the infusion ball was used to gently poach a loin of local free range pork, later sliced and barbecued. The star anise hints were exceptional making the pork the standout dish. Many thanks and congratulations to the horse on avoiding the Kyushu sashimi special of the week.

12/24/2004 09:22:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home