<$BlogRSDUrl$>

gustus elementa per omnia quaerunt

Saturday, November 27, 2004

EoMEoTE#1 - End-of-month Egg on Toast Extravaganza

friedegg

End-of-month Egg on Toast Extravaganza #1 (© Cooksister Inc. )

Free range eggs cooked in olive oil, sunny side up but covered with a lid for slight setting, with Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce on wholegrain bread. This is early but I could have sworn EoMEoTE#1 was for the last Friday. Had at the end of a night out:

Jimmy's take out-before out. Good. Cheap. They have edamame. I like Jimmy's a lot - 375 Hay St, Subiaco

rocketscience

Rocket Science (pictured in Boozovision) and Peabody (three's rock harder,always+through composed rock number).
Sample convo:
Woah it's a strange crowd at the Rosemount. Those guys over there are creeping me out.
[after the interval]
Oh that was Rocket Science

Bah Carlton Pubs. I want Swan and BTW the new Boag Draft is a bit pissy but OK for summer and a happy price.

7 Comments:

Blogger Reid said...

Hi Anthony,

For some reason when I view your post, I can only see the tags. When I posted this comment, all the photos showed up!

BTW...Jeanne's egg on toast look good. Maybe I'll make myself some right now!

11/27/2004 05:13:00 pm

 
Blogger tokyo goat said...

same here...weird

11/27/2004 05:48:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Sorry for the ugly raw code . I was trying MacJournal and it gummed up my site.

That's my egg but Jeanne's idea for EoMEoTE#1

11/27/2004 05:51:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Oh and don't forget to post that toast with egg : )

11/27/2004 05:58:00 pm

 
Blogger Reid said...

Hi Anthony,

My apologies for not posting my eggs on toast...I was too hungry! *burp*

11/29/2004 06:26:00 pm

 
Blogger Jeanne said...

Aaaah, I'm flattered! My name and my EoMEoTE concept in lights!! Will have to post my contribution later this week I guess - the gauntlet (or giblets, to keep with the poultry theme??) has been thrown down...

11/29/2004 08:02:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Reid
A rare loss of foodblogger discipline. I noticed Pieman had once eaten a couple of chips before taking a pic once too. Tsk

Jeanne
It's a good thing and a better choice than NwFiN of a "T-string" T-bone. Now don't be too...must..resist...extravagant. Hey there we go, one day at a time.

11/29/2004 09:54:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home