<$BlogRSDUrl$>

gustus elementa per omnia quaerunt

Friday, June 18, 2004

Chimay Triple

Blog Boiler Room: Visual Content gauge is reading a little low.

This should fix it.



Monastically made Belgian Chimay Triple/Tripel is one of a few things keeps me an agnostic and Occam's razor tucked safely away in the back pocket.

Describe it - oh not worthy. You'll have to go buy yourself one. Now.

Still here? Don't worry I'll still be here, there's a Brune and a Blue still in the pack.
Off you go, go on...

4 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Your friend is a devout and funny man. God slow his journey.

BTW was that you I saw lurking near McDonalds with a rhetorical club waiting for some poor unsuspecting soul? Tsk Tsk

6/19/2004 12:38:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Go forth and sin no more - penance is a steak, a salad with home grown vine-ripened tomatoes, a good strong cheddar, a few slices of fresh organic bread and some twice-fried pommes frites

6/20/2004 01:23:00 pm

 
Blogger Dave said...

I have the same glass. I love Chimay (I like Corsendonk brown ale better). Nice Blog. I look forward to a regular visit.

6/26/2004 01:07:00 am

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Dave

I've neither seen nor heard of it so thanks for the tip. Cute kid - how are the "deep pan?" pizzas treating you?

6/27/2004 11:17:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home