<$BlogRSDUrl$>

gustus elementa per omnia quaerunt

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Who are the people...

Noticed "a sites near me" link on Robert Corrs' website and my curiosity led me to a feature called "Geo URL". Apologies to these who've known of this for years but the little green button near the bottom of the left frame shows who is within a hundred mile radius that's registered on it with a site. This reminded me that, while the net is global, our lives are local and I'm not the only punter in Perth with a computer and a phone line. Not to detract from anyone else, but one site fried my eyes with its quality of design. Karen Cheng's site is a site which makes me wish I hadn't seen it because I've just seem how high the bar can go on blogs and, on topic, she also has time to do good stuff with food. I've more exploring to do and will post local sites under the Corner Delis heading. Please take a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home