<$BlogRSDUrl$>

gustus elementa per omnia quaerunt

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Coopers Heritage Premium Ale

I bought a 6 pack of Coopers Heritage Ale and found it one of the nicer locals I'd had of late. I was about to give it a write it up when a bit of research led me to stumble across Beer Ratings. A quick read took me back to my days as an horrendous music snob- if music writers are frustrated musos then pity the frustrated music writer. Anyone who's read an indy 'zine or Hi-Fidelity will recognise the features but it may be missed how much of a template they are for obsessive male behaviour.
If I weren't so lazy I'd do a separated at birth type thing but the features should be obvious. Go here and have a quick game of bingo

  • lengthy noun clauses
  • accusations of selling out
  • accusations of cashing in
  • old stuff better
  • bagging imagined target audience
  • lack of perspective
  • invitations to acts of a sexual nature


Sad or, as Heath Sensei put it more sagely to a Ducati loving boy, "loving something very much is a good thing but it doesn't mean you have to hate other things".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home