<$BlogRSDUrl$>

gustus elementa per omnia quaerunt

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Au revoir toffee nut crunch

Half way through a bagel the other day, I noticed one of my molars seemed to be missing a bit and that I'd lost a filling. Off to the dentists to join the wait around and see what happens queue. Didn't take too long but all the dentist could do was put in a temporary filling until I can get a root canal in two weeks time. Everyone was massively apologetic about the cost of it all, even with private health insurance. For a low post rebate $15 I could have had an extraction, saving myself $85 in the process. Dentists must be a sore point with people's wallets here. No teeth, no mastication and with this in mind there's little point complaining about a few bucks every and putting my back out every now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home