<$BlogRSDUrl$>

gustus elementa per omnia quaerunt

Monday, June 04, 2007

I just watched Chocolat



but actually preferred this. And it's in a church, natch! I'm not sure if Josh Homme is taught to shake off his repressed feeling through the power of food by a mysterious woman or gets eaten. Given the "split pea and hand" soup in the Conan DVD I bought, strong chance of synchronicity suggests the latter. The Police are back together, is that good or bad? Either it's a three act resolution with the second act crisis being the entire solo career of Sting; or it's an endlessly recurring cycle.

[Yeah I know youtube is pretty slack but I'm a bit overwhelmed by having two meals in four days which comprised of 16 courses in total]

Oh yeah, I made a beef stock you can bounce a coin off.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

My, it's quiet here.

6/10/2007 03:06:00 pm

 
Blogger santos. said...

qotsa leaves people speechless

6/10/2007 08:10:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

I can usually at least muster a "Dude" and "D-tuning just rocks"

6/10/2007 08:20:00 pm

 
Blogger Jeanne said...

About that beef stock... Quarters, anyone? Chandeliers perhaps, for the drinking game connoiseur? I challenge you!

7/30/2007 07:03:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

On!

7/30/2007 08:01:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home