<$BlogRSDUrl$>

gustus elementa per omnia quaerunt

Friday, May 12, 2006

Guest Post

It's Friday, I've got three days to get a mag to the printers, finally nail the ending for an article on a butcher (for the love of god give me a simile!), and just I've realised I'm dressed like Shakin' Stevens. Activate group blog team nippon!

seaweed broth sample lady

Irrashai! I'm the seaweed broth sample lady. I'm here to offer you a sample of seaweed broth while there aren't any postings. Oops here comes my supervisor.

motteruwrestler


I am a wrestler who grapples with things. These savoury snack sticks represent the burden I am carrying on behalf of Anthony. Am I being a bit obvious?

2 Comments:

Blogger santos. said...

not so much a simile as a bad pun: "Here is where the tale (tail) abruptly ends." ?

5/13/2006 12:07:00 am

 
Blogger Anthony said...

I've seen wurst.

5/13/2006 07:59:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home