<$BlogRSDUrl$>

gustus elementa per omnia quaerunt

Friday, May 27, 2005

Monsieur Camembert

cheese-BEFORE-dessert

Hey are Monsieur Camembert any good? Should I go and see them at the The Fly By Night Club? Is anyone else going?

! In spite of the mesmerising involvement of an accordionist, I felt more Rabbi Bagel than Monsiuer Camembert. Apparently gypsy tunes but to my untrained ear I could have sworn Hava Nagila got a hammering a few times but the again I was busy poohpoohing art ideas. Speaking of weddings, what's with the plastic outdoor wedding chairs at the Fly By Night Club? Felt like a school parent's night.

6 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

Yes, they are. Yes, you should. Not that they've told me.

5/27/2005 01:10:00 pm

 
Blogger deborah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/27/2005 01:25:00 pm

 
Blogger deborah said...

I've herd their stuff on the radio, and I liked what I heard. Either way, I think it would be a nice way to spend the evening. Maybe you could take some snaps?

5/27/2005 01:25:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Zoe
Hey you've busted outta hiatus. Will do I think then and will make a list people there so you can cross check it for possible bastards that go to things without telling you.

Saffron
Better still, a second opinion. It is then and I'll take my camera and see if I can break last Friday's record of 75 pics.

5/27/2005 02:42:00 pm

 
Blogger FXH said...

Only heard 'em on radio - I'd be going based on what I heard.

5/27/2005 04:36:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Three wise kings from the East.

That's it I'm off!

5/27/2005 07:33:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home