<$BlogRSDUrl$>

gustus elementa per omnia quaerunt

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Native Australian Foods- Dining Down Under

Ambitious, talented and with frequent flyer points aplenty, Benjamin Christie has much to envy begrudge. I have a broken espresso maker, he has a cookbook and a TV show on the way. I'd no more recommend you to his site than take my wife Toni to meet Johnny Depp. Oh alright, he's fighting the good fight promoting Australian foods, and will have a swag of recipes once the site designers (designers!) finish getting busy so here we are: Benjamin Christie

Also, if you found my post on Boab - "crunchy like a carrot now what do I do with it?" somewhat lacking, I suggest you pay his associate Vic Cherikoff a visit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I just checked out Benjamin Christie's blog and I think he has sourced yesterday's inspiration from all of the talk about gyouza and wonton skins on spiceblog, because, bob's your uncle, there it is, a recipe for wontons! How'ja be?! ab

9/01/2004 11:11:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Ahh now that's a kind thing to say.

9/02/2004 08:38:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home