<$BlogRSDUrl$>

gustus elementa per omnia quaerunt

Monday, July 26, 2004

Augusta trip - Margaret Riviera, Cowaramup

Margaret Riviera in Cowaramup is a one-stop wonder shop for my version of essentials (you can use vinegar and newspaper for the others) when down South. Picked up some ostrich pate, Yallingup wood fired half-rye, chorizo, and some Cloverdene pecorino. The latter two I later used in a risotto.



The place in the photo is a little further south out of town . I botched their veges but their mandarins near blew my mouth off - I've grown accustomed to the should-have-been-here-yesterday flavour of most. Go, you will be trusted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speed - I geddit :P

PS: I get an error "cannot find file / " in Mozilla. Had to visit in Opera. Do you know what's going on there?


Mark
http://twistedhamster.net/

7/26/2004 11:27:00 pm

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Blogger'll do that every now and then, it works OK for me with Firefox. It can also chuck a wobbly with a "www" prefix.

Mark is referring, not to his amphetamine purchases, but his very readworthy think piece on aesthetics and morality: twisted hamster [dot] net » a blank point. It also twigged this for all two wheeled Futurists out there : Song of the Sausage Creature

7/27/2004 07:27:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home